Huxley describes how he came to originate the term agnostic as follows when i reached intellectual maturity and began to ask myself whether i was an . The word agnosticism was coined by professor thomas henry huxley at a meeting of the metaphysical society in 1876 huxley viewed agnosticism as rejecting the . Much of huxleys agnosticism is influenced by kantian views on human perception and the ability to rely on rational evidence rather than thomas henry huxley . Huxleys nonreligious agnosticism the essence of huxleys agnosticism and his statement as the inventor of the term must be peculiarly authoritative was
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.