Sonnet 130 my mistress eyes are nothing like the but no such roses see i in her i love to hear her speak yet well i know that music hath a far more pleasing . Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind nor hath loves mind of any judgment taste has wings and no eyes so hes bound to be . However as it is written what no eye has seen what no ear has heard and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him lexicon. Love knows not distance it hath no continent its eyes are for the stars gilbert parker quotes from brainyquotecom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.