Journals a z videos librarians browse volumes issues crime law and social change all volumes issues volume 71 issue 1 integrity section reports . About the journalas one of the oldest and most cited legal journals in australia the australian law journal australian law journal reports subscribe now . The cambridge law journal publishes articles on all aspects of law the cambridge law journal volume 78 35 out of 147 law 2017 journal citation reports. Overview the modern law review is a general peer refereed journal that publishes original articles relating to common law jurisdictions and increasingly to the law . The cambridge law journal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.