Heart definition is a hollow muscular organ of vertebrate animals that by its rhythmic contraction acts as a force pump maintaining the circulation of the blood. Webmds heart anatomy page provides a detailed image of the heart and provides information on heart conditions tests and treatments. What is the heart how is the heart related to the soul and spirit what does the bible mean when it refers to the heart
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.